A question I get asked a lot is “What should we know before planning our wedding?”.
So, here are my top 5 tips for what you should know as you plan your wedding:
1. Get on the same page with your fiancé before talking to anyone else (go through Pinterest, discuss budget, time of year, venue, number of guests, etc.). Make sure you’re both on board with your vision.
2. Talk about your wedding budget. Who is contributing? What are your top priorities? (Food, music, open bar, wedding decorations)
3. Make a “must-have” guest count and a “would love to have” guest count. That will help you decide on a venue. (Having a Brookings, SD wedding? See all the venues listed here!)
4. Know that you can’t please everyone. Stick to your vision and feelings overall.
5. Hiring friends and family is an option, but you want them to enjoy the day — and Hitch Studio can happily set up and take down for you so you can relax and celebrate.
You can always reference the Wedding Day Designer for more questions like these! Found at: www.weddingdaydesignerguide.com