Styled Shoot Real Wedding Giveaway
WINNERS OF THE STYLED SHOOT + REAL WEDDING GIVEAWAY:
Libbi Shultis and Tanner Shultis
Styled Shoot + Real Wedding Giveaway OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Styled Shoot + Real Wedding Giveaway contest begins January 19, 2021. Contest ends February 7, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CST. Winner announced February 14, 2021 or before. Winners must apply at https://hitchstudio.com/styled-shoot-real-wedding-giveaway/ which serves as the only method of entry.
The administrator of this Contest is Hitch Studio ("Administrator"). By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrators and Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the contest. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the contest. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period. Administrator is supported in this contest by “Sponsors” listed below:
Schade Winery and Vineyard, Chef Jeni & Company, Erica Lynn Photography, Ideal Wedding & Events, Thistle & Dot Floral Design, Shelon Artistry, Marie & Marie Bridal, Trendz, Random Sweets, Pinnacle Productions, Refractor Films, Midwest Fresh, Party Depot, Cakes and Confections by Chef April, Top-Shelf Views, Ellie Stone Bride, Allegra, Smith & Smith Printing, Hitch Studio.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older. Sponsors Administrators, and their respective immediate family members, household members, or employees are ineligible to enter the Contest. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Contest winners will be winning a Styled Shoot + Real Wedding Giveaway on Sunday, May 16, 2021 which includes these FREE products/services from the wedding vendors/Sponsors listed below.:
Schade Vineyard & Winery in Volga, SD:
Ceremony space and chairs for 50 guests (+ vendors)
Reception space in tent with tables and chairs for 50 guests (+ vendors)
Hair and makeup services for bride
Hair services for up to three bridesmaids
Chef Jeni & Company
Passed appetizers for cocktail hour (2 per guest)
50 plated meals with 1 entree
Erica Lynn Photography
Wedding gallery of fully edited photos
Videography with a 2-5 minute highlight reel of your wedding day
Ideal Wedding & Events
50+ sets of gold silverware
50+ black or gold Chiavari chairs
Thistle & Dot Floral Design
1 bridal bouquet, 3 bridesmaid bouquets, 1 groom boutonniere, 3 groomsmen boutonnieres
1 arch (or equivalent) installation, centerpieces for 8 guest tables
Head table installation/arrangement
Top Shelf Views LLC
Drone video coverage of event
Marie & Marie Bridal
1 wedding gown to be worn during photos.
Gown rental includes 1 visit to store from bride to choose.
(Dress will be taken off before eating/drinking.)
Recommended: Bring a second dress of your own choosing during reception.
4 full tuxedo rentals
All measurements and sizing due to Trendz by March 16, 2021.
Tux rentals must be returned to Trendz fully with no damages by Monday, May 17th.
50 cheesecake desserts
Midwest Fresh Catering
Food truck serving lunch for wedding party + families (25 guests) while getting ready for wedding
Linens for 10-15 tables
Dinnerware and napkins for 50+ guests
Head table backdrop
Cakes and Confections by Chef April
2-tier wedding cake
Ellie Stone Bride
3 bridesmaid dresses (not including alterations) (color and sizing TBD)
40 printed programs
50+ menu cards or name cards
DJ services for ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and dance from 5:30-10 p.m.
Smith & Smith Company
40 letterpress printed invitations with matching RSVP card and envelope(s)
Prairie Lane Vintage Rentals
Use of Princess Sofa and 56 Pink Goblet Glasses
Wedding planning services (3 Carat)
Wedding stationery design for up to 40 invitations (includes paper, envelopes, + design)
Wedding Day Designer digital planning book
Total estimate winning value: over $33,000
There is one grand prize winning entry.
Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at https://hitchstudio.com/styled-shoot-real-wedding-giveaway/
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Administrator's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Contest will be selected from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The drawing will be conducted from February 7, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. until February 13, 2021 and the winner will be notified on February 14, 2021 or before. Sponsors decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email and phone at the contact information provided in the Entry Information approximately 1 day after being selected. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor withing 48 hours of notification. Sponsor/Administrator is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsors/Administrators assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Hitch Studio, 414 Main Avenue, Suite #1, Brookings, SD 57006. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 30 days after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit https://hitchstudio.com/styled-shoot-real-wedding-giveaway/The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. WINNER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Winner agrees to get married or renew your vows on May 16, 2021 at Schade Winery and Vineyard in Volga, SD.
• Winner agrees to each individual company’s official business contract for specific details.
• Winner agrees to preserve any prizes that need to be returned.
• Winner agrees to allow each person who attends your wedding to be photographed. This serves as a photo release for each guest, even under the age of 18. Photos and video of you and your guests will be used for promotional and marketing material.
• Winner agrees to be a part of a styled shoot and real wedding, so we may ask you to pose for photos that aren’t normal on a wedding day, but will be very valuable to the vendors who get these images and video.
• Winner agrees to let event Administrator (Hitch Studio) and the event Sponsors (Styled Shoot + Real Wedding Giveaway) use your names and any or all of the story you submitted upon entering the contest for promotional/marketing uses.
• Winner agrees to attend all required meetings for updates through May 16, 2021 (online or in-person) and provide all information in a timely manner to keep the event on track.
• Winner is not allowed to exchange prizes for cash, gift cards, credit or other values in any way.
• Winner agrees to be present, on time, and require each member of your wedding party present and on time for the entire wedding day schedule.
• You agree to this wedding day schedule:
8:00 am — Schade Winery and Vineyard opens to start set up
11:30 am — Food truck arrives for wedding party, family and vendor lunch on-site
12:00 pm — Bride hair and makeup begins
1:00 p.m. – Groom ready for pictures of getting ready with groomsmen
1:45 pm — Bride and groom “first look” and portraits can start
1:30 pm — Bridesmaid hair
2:15 pm — Bridesmaid hair (other photo shots of vendor details can happen during this time)
3:00 pm — Bridesmaid hair (and groomsmen get dressed and ready)
3:30 p.m. – All wedding party members ready to be photographed
3:45 pm — Wedding party photos begin
5:30 pm — Ceremony
6:00 pm — Social hour and more photos with family, wedding party, vendors, etc.
7:00 pm — Dinner, cake cutting, speeches
8:00 pm — Dance
10:00 pm — End
Winners not obligated to pay tax on prizes.
The digital signature submitted is a legal and binding contract between both members of the couple, the Sponsors and the Administrator.
12. Sponsor companies listed below:
Schade Winery and Vineyard, Chef Jeni & Company, Erica Lynn Photography, Ideal Wedding & Events, Thistle & Dot Floral Design, Shelon Artistry, Marie & Marie Bridal, Trendz, Random Sweets, Pinnacle Productions, Refractor Films, Midwest Fresh, Party Depot, Cakes and Confections by Chef April, Top-Shelf Views, Ellie Stone Bride, Allegra, Smith & Smith Printing, Prairie Lane Vintage Rentals, Hitch Studio.
Administrator company: Hitch Studio
This prize contest is run by Hitch Studio.
Our registered office is 414 Main Avenue, Brookings, SD 57006
You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form at https://hitchstudio.com/styled-shoot-real-wedding-giveaway/
(c) by telephone 605-592-9072
(d) by email, using the email address email@example.com
This form is currently closed for submissions.