Using bible verses, poetry lines or loving phrases can make your wedding invitation more personal to you. When your guests open the envelope and read that little poetic addition to your invite, they will nod and say, “this is so them.”
This bride (above) used two bible quotes on her sweet and romantic wedding invitation because their faith is very important to them. All of these can make great additions to your wedding program or thank you notes as well! Let Hitch know how we can help weave one of these into your wedding stationery suite. Here are 9 Place to Look for the Perfect Wedding Passages from TheKnot.com if you want to create your own. Are you a non-traditional bride who doesn’t want a cheesy quote? Try these love quotes from “Off-beat Bride”. Otherwise, here come nearly 100 options for you!
Bible verses for wedding invitations:
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
- Ephesians 4:2
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
- 1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- 1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
- 1 John 4:18-19
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us.
- 1 Corinthians 16:14
Do everything in love.
- Song of Solomon 2:16
I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine.
- Song of Solomon 8:7
Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away.
- Song of Solomon 3:4
I have found the one whom my soul loves.
- Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.
- John 15:12
This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
- I John 4:16
Whoever lives in love lives in God…
- 1 Corinthians 13:7-8
Love knows no limit to its endurance no end to its trust, Love still stands when all else has fallen.
- Song of Solomon 5:16
This is my beloved, and this is my friend.
- Romans 5:5
God has poured out his love into our hearts.
- Jeremiah 31:3
Love yesterday, today and forever.
- Ephesians 5:31
The two will become one.
- Matthew 19:6
So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.
- Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself also in the Lord, and he shall give you the desires of your heart.
- Psalm 126:3
The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.
- 1 John 4:16
God is love, and whoever dwells in love dwells in God.
- 1 John 4:12
As long as we love one another, God will live in us, and his love will be complete in us.
- Philippians 1:7
I hold you in my heart, for we have shared together God’s blessings.
- 1 Corinthians 13:7-8
Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen.
*Remember to check the exact translation for your religion. Some verses may differ.
Quotes to use on wedding invitations:
- “Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star…” – E.E. Cummings, being to timelessness as it’s to time
- “To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.” – Mark Twain
- “We love the things we love for what they are.” – Robert Frost, Hyla Brook
- “I fell in love the way you fall asleep, slowly and then all at once.” – John Green, The Fault in Our Stars“
- You don’t find love, it finds you. It’s got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, and what’s written in the stars.” – Anais Nin
- “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “I never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Ian McEwan, Atonement
- “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” – Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
- “Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?” – Shakespeare, As You Like It
- “All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.” – Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
- “Love is like an eternal flame, once it is lit, it will continue to burn for all time.”
- “Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”
- “A life of sharing, caring, a love of endless giving together.”
- “Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.”
- “There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.”
- “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”
- “A new day, a new life together.”
- “Two lives, two hearts, joined together in friendship, united forever in love”
- “You bring into my life a sense of oneness, shared by two.”
- “When I think of my love for you, it can only be compared to the greatest feelings of love in the world; and that is God’s Love.”
- “You are my best friend and soul mate. May the Love that we have for each other last forever in our hearts and soul.”
- “My love I do give to you, more than words can explain. That’s why I thank the Lord for you, each and everyday!”
- “For on this day and every day after, I plan to fill your heart with love and laughter.”
- “Just for you I give my heart; for years to come, ’til death do us part.”
- “My gift to you is my love; Given from deep within my heart; It is the best I have to offer; And it’s yours until this earth we depart.”
- “In all my life I have never known someone like you who makes me feel so complete in everyway…..”
- “Two lives, two hearts, joined together in Love.”
- “This day I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with and love.”
- “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”
- “You are the one who makes me whole. You’ve captured my heart and touched my soul.”
- “You are the one that stepped out of my dreams, gave me new hope and showed me what love means.”
- “You alone are my reason to live for the compassion you show and the care that you give.”
- “You came into my life and made me complete. Each time I see you my heart skips a beat.”
- “You are the one God sent from above; The angel I needed for whom I do love.”
- “All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart, and for us to be together, to never be apart.”
- “No one else in the world can even compare. You are perfect and so is this love that we share.”
- “We have so much more than I ever thought we would, I love you more than I ever thought I could.”
- “I promise to give you all I have to give, I’ll do anything for you as long as I live.”
- “In your eyes I see our present, our future and past. By the way you look at me, I know we will last.”
- “I hope that one day you’ll come to realize, how perfect you are when seen through my eyes.”
- “My whole heart for my whole life.”
- “Choose your love and love your choice.”
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
- “Once in a lifetime, you meet a person who changes everything.”
- “I do not know what it is about you that closes and opens; only something in me understands the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses.” ~E.E. Cummings
- “We said we’d walk together, come what may, that come the twilight should we lose our way, if as we’re walking a hand should slip free, I’ll wait for you and should I fall behind, wait for me.” ~Bruce Springsteen
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” ~ When Harry Met Sally
- “Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth for the other…” ~Apache Marriage Blessing
- “Let me knot to the marriage of true minds/Admit impediments. Love is not love/which alters when it alteration finds…” ~William Shakespeare Sonnet 116
- “It is the true season of Love when we believe that we alone can love; that no one could ever have loved as much as before, and than no one will ever love in the same way after us.” ~Goethe
- “Today I will look with joy down the path of our tomorrows knowing we will walk it together side by side, hand in hand, and heart to heart.”
- “Love is meant to be shared with parents, family and friends”
- “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close.” – Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense.” – E.E. Cummings
- “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- “What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life–to strength each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?” – George Eliot
- “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, The White Company
- “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscott
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – “When Harry Met Sally”
- “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.” – Ursula K. Le Guin, The Lathe of Heaven
- “Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it be rather a moving sea between the shores of your souls.” – Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet
- “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – Arrigo Boito
- “Who, being loved, is poor?” – Oscar Wilde
- “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
- “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” – Martin Luther
- “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.” – Sam Levenson
- “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” – Andre Marois
- “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” – Sophocles
- “This is what we call love. When you are loved, you can do anything in creation. When you are loved, there’s no need at all to understand what’s happening, because everything happens within you.” – Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
- “When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.” – Albert Einstein
- “When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance.” – John Lennon
- “Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love.” – William Shakespeare
- “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make – not just on your wedding day, but over and over again – and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.” – Barbara de Angelis
- “In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.” – Rumi
- “For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
- “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” – Elizabeth Gilbert, Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage
- “Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.” – Unknown
- “Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.” – Leo Buscaglia
- “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.”– Roy Croft
- “To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.” – Robert Brault
- “A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.” – Unknown
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”– Franklin P. Jones
- “In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.”– Mignon McLaughlin
- “It is love that makes impossible possible.” – Indian Proverb
- “Walking with your hands in mine and mine in yours, that’s exactly where I want to be always.”– Fawn Weaver
- “In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.”– Janos Arnay
- “The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.” – William Lyon Phelps
- “Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance.” – Corinthians 13:7
- “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” – Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
- “If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.” – Michelle Hodkin, The Evolution of Mara Dyer
- “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” — William Goldman, The Princess Bride
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe, “Annabel Lee”
- “I have for the first time found what I can truly love – I have found you. You are my sympathy – my better self – my good angel – I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my centre and spring of life, wrap my existence about you–and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one.” – Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
- “Is love this misguided need to have you beside me most of the time? Is love this safety I feel in our silences? Is it this belonging, this completeness?” – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Half of a Yellow Sun
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “He looked at her the way all women want to be looked at by a man.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” – Boris Pasternak, Doctor Zhivag
- “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
- “You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope. Tell me not that I am too late, that such precious feelings are gone for ever. I offer myself to you again with a heart even more your own than when you almost broke it, eight years and a half ago. Dare not say that man forgets sooner than woman, that his love has an earlier death. I have loved none but you.”– Jane Austen, Persuasion
- “To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life.”– Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
- “Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips.”– Percy Bysshe Shelley, Prometheus Unbound
- “I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.”– Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- “By my soul, I can neither eat, drink, nor sleep; nor, what’s still worse, love any woman in the world but her.”– Samuel Richardson, Clarissa, or the History of a Young Lady
- “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
- “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” — Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
- “He was my North, my South, my East and West, My working week and my Sunday rest.” — W.H. Auden, Stop All the Clocks
- “Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night.” — William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
- “I finally understood what true love meant…love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.” — Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” — A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- “Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear.” — Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
- “The winds were warm about us, the whole earth seemed the wealthier for our love.” — Harriet Prescott Spofford, The Amber Gods
- “She was more than human to me. She was a Fairy, a Sylph, I don’t know what she was – anything that no one ever saw, and everything that everybody ever wanted. I was swallowed up in an abyss of love in an instant. There was no pausing on the brink; no looking down, or looking back; I was gone, headlong, before I had sense to say a word to her.” — Charles Dickens, David Copperfield
- “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” — Ian McEwan, Atonement
- “One day you will kiss a man you can’t breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence.” — Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever
- “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” — Paulo Coehlo
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” — Oscar Wilde
- “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” — Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita
- “I love your feet because they have wandered over the earth and through the wind and water until they brought you to me.” — Pablo Neruda, Your Feet
- “yours is the light by which my spirit’s born:
yours is the darkness of my soul’s return
—you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars” — E.E. Cummings, #38
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” —Aristotle
- “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend is his wife.” — Franz Schubert
- “Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” — Nicole Krauss, The History of Love
- “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, only with what you are expecting to give—which is everything.” — Katharine Hepburn
- “Two hearts can enlighten the whole world.” — Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann
- “Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, did my heart fly at your service.” —William Shakespeare, The Tempest
- “Two hearts in love need no words.” —Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” — Victor Hugo
- “True love stories never have endings.” — Richard Bach
- “To live without loving is to not really live.” — Molière
- “Insomuch as love grows in you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.” — St. Augustine
- “That love is all there is is all we know of love.” — Emily Dickinson
- “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” —George Sand
- “It has made me better loving you … it has made me wiser, and easier, and brighter. I used to want a great many things before, and to be angry that I did not have them. Theoretically, I was satisfied. I flattered myself that I had limited my wants. But I was subject to irritation; I used to have morbid sterile hateful fits of hunger, of desire. Now I really am satisfied, because I can’t think of anything better.” — Henry James, The Portrait of a Lady
- “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest and most beautiful person I have ever known, and even that is an understatement.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)I am never without it (anywhere
I go you go,my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling)
I fear no fate (for you are my fate,my sweet)I want no world (for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you ” — E.E. Cummings
- “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” — Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- “You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She’s not perfect—you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break—her heart. So don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there.” — Bob Marley
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it.” — Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember
- “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect. You love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” — Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
- “The older you get the more you realize that it isn’t about the material things, or pride or ego. It’s about our hearts and who they beat for.” — J. Sterling
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “After a while, you just want to be with the one who makes you laugh.” — Sex and The City
- “Now at last they were at the beginning Chapter One of the Great Story no one on earth has ever read, which goes on forever; in which every chapter is better than the one before.” — C.S. Lewis
- “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” — Andre Maurois
- “Walking with your hands in mine and mine in yours, that’s exactly where I want to be always.” — Fawn Weaver
- “And think not that you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.” — Khalil Gibran’s The Prophet
- “Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.” — Dwight Moody
- “A marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s the way you love your partner everyday.” — Barbara De Angelis
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
- “Who, being loved, is poor?” — Oscar Wilde
- “You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones.” — Robert Jordan’s The Wheel of Time
- “What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.” — Helen Keller
- “To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.” — Robert Brault
- “You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.” — George Moore
- “Love me and the world is mine.” — David Reed
- “The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.” — William Lyon Phelps
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” — Judy Garland
- “He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.” — Leo Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao Tzu
- “What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life — to strength each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting? — George Eliot
- “Marriages, like a garden, take time to grow. But the harvest is rich unto those who patiently and tenderly care for the ground.” — Darlene Schacht
- “To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.” — Mark Twain
- “You don’t find love, it finds you. It’s got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, and what’s written in the stars.” — Anais Nin
Poetry to use on wedding invitations
I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I’ll love you forever
With all of my heart.
I do believe that God above,
Created you for me to love.
He chose you from all the rest,
Because he knew I would love you the best.
A Dove of Love has touched my Heart
Sprinkling purity each day that I start
Faith, Hope and Love is the way I shall be
Forever yours eternally
The smile on my face
The beat in my heart
The light of my day
The dark of my night
The dreams I dream
The passion I possess
The soul I adore
The one I love
I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet
I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day
I asked God for true love, he gave me that too
I asked for an angel and he gave me you.
Forever is what I want with you
For the search is at an end
Our hearts have found each other
As lovers, as soul mates, as friends.
Our lives entwined to be as one,
Upon this journey we’ve just begun.
Where you and I will find no less,
Than eternal love and happiness.
Across the years I will walk with you,
in deep green forests on shores of sand.
And when our time on earth is through,
in heaven too, you will have my hand.
Two souls fused by commitment,
Two names written in the stars above,
Two lives intertwined by God,
Two hearts joined by the purest of love.
As You Marry
On this your wedding day
May angels smile upon you
For a single heart now beats
Where once there had been two
The Lord has brought you to this day
Through all of life’s confusions
To come full circle all the way
To bless your wedded union
May your days be filled with laughter
And your nights be filled with peace
As you grow old together
Sharing happiness and ease
For a man shall be a woman’s heart
And a woman be a man’s
Til the oceans cease to flow
And deserts lose their sands
Every day brings
more books to read
more songs to sing
more friends to hug
more trips to plan
more faces to kiss
more reasons to trust
more people to love
more life to discover
“How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day’s
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.” – William Shakespeare, Sonnet 43
If you need more ideas or a type and layout design, contact Hitch Design Studio to design your wedding invitations!