Join the Hitch Studio family! Hitch Studio is hiring for two positions this spring — a part-time graphic designer who could also work the front desk at our retail store, and a wedding associate who could help with decorating weddings and events on weekends (set up/take down, etc).
Resumes are due to info(at)hitchstudio.com by February 22, 2019.
Open Position #1: Part-time graphic designer/retail associate
We’re looking for a part-time graphic designer/retail associate to join our team! If you are ambitious, creative, and love engaging with customers, check out the requirements below.
Specialties for the Retail/Graphic Design associate should include:
• Graphic design experience (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
• Social media and website experience is a bonus!
• Interest in retail and excellent customer service
• Must be a self-starter, organized, able to multi-task and work well with short deadlines
• Strong problem solving skills: combine patience, determination, and persistence to troubleshoot client issues, be a natural problem solver, easily understand and solve technical problems, can handle customer complaints with grace
• Strong communication skills: excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities, empathic listener, creative writing abilities, knowledge of good grammar uses
This position would range from 10-20 hours a week (some weekend work). Shifts begin mid-April. Please send your resume and portfolio (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org by February 22nd to apply.
Open Position #2: Wedding/Event Styling Associate
Hitch Studio is also opening a position for a wedding/event stylist associate!
THE JOB: You’d be helping us with styling centerpieces, decorating weddings and events, packing/unpacking, some early mornings and late nights during the weekends, and truly being a representative of Hitch Studio. It’s an inside-look at what goes on behind the scenes of weddings and corporate events. As a part-time position, you will gain real-world knowledge of what it takes to complete an event start to finish, decorating tables, packing for events, and inside happenings of how we run our small business.
THE PERFECT PERSON: We’re looking to hire a hard-working, committed, spirited, and driven employee. You should be able to lift, hang, haul, decorate, and have an eye for good decor and design. If you’re looking to take event planning to the next level, there may be opportunity beyond this list, so bring your talents, excitement and ideas. We can teach you the rest!
THE WAY TO APPLY: Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply. We’ll be hiring 3-5 people for this weekend help! We are so much fun to work with and you’ll gain GREAT experience helping with real on-site wedding planning professionals and clients!
DEADLINE TO APPLY: February 22, 2019.
Thanks! We can’t wait to grow our team!
Interested in either position?! We’re excited to hear from you! Hitch Studio is located at 414 Main Ave. Suite #1, Brookings, SD.