Micro Wedding Planning Packages are available through Hitch Studio!
It may be small, but we can still make it special and perfect. These micro-weddings were designed to be an easy alternative to the larger wedding day you have planned. Not to replace that special day — but to be a stress-free bundled small, 10-person ceremony for you.
The Micro Wedding Planning Bundled Package comes with:
1. Ceremony planner (Hitch Studio can help with the venue location and coordinating the details throughout the day!)
2. The officiant (Renee Bauman is ordained in the state of South Dakota. She’s able to be your officiant and has experience giving a heartfelt ceremony.)
3. Bridal bouquet (A beautiful bridal bouquet with your wedding colors so you have a gorgeous floral piece for the pictures you’ll be taking)
4. Hair + makeup (This is still your special day and you deserve to look your absolute best! You’re going to love the hair and makeup artist Renee has in store for you.)
5. Photographer (Believe me, you’re going to want to document this day! Renee has a photographer ready to shoot your vows as a mini-session! Get some family photos in and some couples-shots and save these photos forever.
This package was built to make your micro wedding day easy for you. Of course, we can customize any piece of it to fit your needs perfectly. (Maybe you already have someone to do your hair and makeup, or maybe you want a religious ceremony from a pastor.) Message me for special bundle pricing!
Choose Hitch Studio to make your micro wedding perfect. Because it will be. And what a story to tell future generations about your wedding day!
If you need help decorating and coordinating your larger reception and wedding day when the limitations of COVID-19 lighten up, let us know! We love weddings big and small. We’d love to hear your your love story.
Renee Bauman is an officiant located in Brookings, South Dakota has been the officiant in several weddings and would love to make your day personal and special.
For more information on micro-weddings check out this blog and learn more about shift weddings and weekday weddings!
Questions to Ask Your Officiant To Make Sure They’re Perfect For You:
- Is the officiant available on your wedding and rehearsal dates? How far in advance should I reserve my date?
- Is the officiant legally able to perform a marriage in the state/country where you will have the wedding?
- What is needed to fulfill the requirements for pre-marital counseling?
- What is the fee for the officiant? Or is it a donation to the church, etc. Travel fees?
- Do you like their style? Does the officiant make you feel comfortable? How long have you been an officiant?
- What is your cancelation/refund policy?
- Does the officiant have sample wording/ceremonies/readings to show you?
- How long is a typical ceremony?
- Can we choose the music, readings, and vows? Can we write and recite our own vows?
- Will the officiant perform the interfaith or non-religious ceremony (if desired)?
- Who would be back-up in case there is an illness or the officiant can’t make it?
- If having a full mass, will you need readers, altar servers or mass attendants like gift bearers?
- Do you have any requirements or recommendations for the unity ceremony?
- If desired, can he officiant say the prayer before the meal at the reception? Attend the reception (with spouse)? Attend the rehearsal dinner (with spouse)?
- Does the officiant need a microphone? If so, which type?
- Will the officiant file your marriage license for you?
Want to talk through these? Renee is happy to! She is an officiant in South Dakota and can help you answer any of these questions for your Micro Wedding or large wedding!