WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! We added over 80 pages of content to the Wedding Day Designer for this 2021 version! We are also offering this beautiful wedding planning book as three available options:
- “The Luxe” 3-ring keepsake binder with tabs and a pocket!
- “The Lite” spiral-bound notebook
- The digital PDF version to type and click your way through the tasks
The Wedding Day Designer, no matter which form you prefer, will accompany you through all your wedding planning! We will mail it directly to you so you can start planning today. Or, share the digital version with your maid of honor, mother, or entire bride tribe as you make progress so they can follow along.
Included in this 148-page guide/binder:
- Timeline and checklist of small, actionable tasks as you make big progress through your wedding planning
- Customizable lines for writing special details about YOUR wedding and boxes to check along the way
- Samples and inspiration, like wedding day timelines, processional lineup, invitation wording, wedding program example, tips for giving a great speech, and how to address your envelopes
- Vendor tips and questions to ask in your meetings with them
- Wedding party member tasks
- 12-month calendar for booking wedding appointments
- Customizable photographer’s shot list
- Much more
The “Wedding Day Designer” is your complete wedding timeline and checklist — thoughtfully designed by a certified wedding planner for the brides she loves! The best part? We compared this planner to all three major online wedding planning apps…and it has MORE details/checklists than any of the others! You don’t want to miss a thing on your wedding day.
Take a look what brides are saying about the Wedding Day Designer:
“I really enjoyed using the Wedding Day Designer because I was able to write in it. I also liked that things were broken down into lists for each month prior to the wedding. I liked that I was able keep track of the things I had gotten done. The Wedding Day Designer was very useful and felt that I was well-prepared for my wedding!” ~Stephenie
“My favorite part of the wedding day designer was the list of suggested questions for my vendors. Sometimes I didn’t even know what questions to ask when meeting with them so it was a great guide! It’s huge in helping to keep me on track with planning.” ~Maryn
“The Wedding Day Designer was so good, I wish I would have gotten a print and web version. The printed guide for me and the online version so my mom could also be involved with planning.” ~Shelby