When your former employee and dear friend gets married, you know it’s going to be the best day!!
Jordan, I was so honored when you helped on my wedding day. And it was so special when I got to help with yours!
Jordan and Joey got married at Holy Name Catholic Church and had their reception at Country Road Barn in Watertown, South Dakota! It was wonderfully perfect for them! Their family and friends filled the barn’s capacity, with the loft and bar seating full too!
Their colors were mauve and ivory with rustic touches of wood and tin. My favorite part were the full-length mauve linens down the middle of the room, the mix of round and rectangle tables, and their two-tier head table! The whole day was beautiful! Their bubble exit out of the church was so cute!
For Jordan and Joey, Hitch Studio did all these things in preparation for their wedding day (and on the day of!)
- Made sure the room layout was just as we had discussed.
- Hitch was the liason between wedding party, family members, venue, and couple with questions and details
- Jordan got a gift from Hitch Studio for booking with us!
- We decorated all reception tables and took it all down after the reception. (And use of all decorations are FREE in Hitch inventory!)
- Jordan and Joey got an edited photo collection of your wedding reception decorations.
- Hitch Studio managed the timing + flow of ceremony (line up wedding party, cue musicians, watch for late guests).
- We decorated the ceremony decorating (decor for aisle, placed guestbook, programs, card box, unity ceremony, etc.)
- Hitch set up a centerpiece showcase styled just for Jordan so she could choose her centerpieces.
- The couple received a centerpiece key (so they knew exactly what’s going on which tables and a full wedding day timeline outlining vendor arrival, ceremony, dinner, first dance, cake cutting, speeches, exit, etc.
- Hitch called to confirm with each vendor within 30 days of their wedding.
- Hitch attended and coordinated the wedding rehearsal.
With a busy schedule like yours, who would want to do all this yourself? Hire Hitch for the help you’ll need to make sure you’re stress free and focused on what matters — your marriage, your friends, your family, and your future spouse. 🙂
Contact Hitch today if we can help with your wedding day! Take a look at Jordan and Joey’s wedding day!
THANK YOU to all the vendors who helped make it happen:
Wedding Venue: Holy Name Catholic Church in Watertown
Reception Venue: Country Road Barn
Florist: Florals and Finds
Limo Bus: Cloud 9
Caterer: Country Road Barn
Photographer: jaceej photography
Photo booth: Nite Life Entertainment
Videographer: Moser Media
Hair: Salon Lux
Wedding Planner: Hitch Studio