On a wedding day, I love the details. I love making sure things are just how you wanted them. From planning, to rehearsal, to the first look, to the ceremony and reception and cake cutting. We’ve talked about it all.
We are your partner for making sure your wedding day experience — for you and your guests — is the BEST experience. We want you to feel loved, calm, and completely full of joy, knowing you didn’t miss out on any time with family and friends.
One of my favorite things about being a wedding planner is building relationships — friendships, really — with the couples. I get to see their eyes light up when they talk about their wedding! I get to hear their struggles, I get to hear about their families, I get to hear about sad things and happy things and everything in between. Then, on their wedding day, my goal is to make sure that that happiness and joy and calm shine through. (And not the stress or fear of missing out with friends or family).
My other favorite thing about being a business owner is the team I work with. I love mentoring and teaching the younger employees. We have retreats and book clubs and we laugh, but we are also super hard workers to make sure we get everything perfect.
I also love coordinating styled shoots like THIS!! We chose ink blue and simple greenery to nail this open and airy wedding look.
Vendors for this styled shoot include:
- VENUE: White Space Studio, Sioux Falls, SD
- LINENS: Party Depot, Brookings, SD
- STYLING: Hitch Studio, Brookings, SD
- PLACE SETTINGS: Hitch Studio, Brookings, SD
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Jessica Brees, IA
- FLORIST: Hand Tied, Brookings, SD
- STATIONERY: Hitch Studio, Brookings, SD
- BRIDES: Shania and Katie, Brookings, SD
- CHAIRS: BF Event Hall, Brookings, SD