Part 3 of Hitch Studio’s Wedding Day Designer Sneak Peek series!
This series includes sneak peeks of sections directly from the Wedding Day Designer! The Wedding Day Designer is our 148-page all-inclusive wedding planner, including checklists, timelines, tips, and more. Buy the full wedding planner HERE!
Congratulations! After months of planning, you’ve finally made it. Don’t stop here – there’s still a few more things to do!
• Have tuxedos returned to rental shop.
• Return decoration rentals.
• Have a gift opening/brunch.
• Have someone write down gifts/names for thank you notes.
• Order, write and send out thank you notes (including vendors you were impressed with!).
• Ask photographer for one or two photos to add to your thank you notes.
• Freeze top layer of your cake so you can enjoy it on your first wedding anniversary!
• Exchange any duplicate or unwanted gifts.
• Have your wedding dress cleaned and preserved.
• Have your bouquet preserved.
• Go on your honeymoon! (Be cautious when changing your last name so it doesn’t interfere with plans booked in your maiden name. Leave the honeymoon itinerary with someone in case of emergency.)
• Change last name (if you wish):
• Driver’s license
• HR department at work
• Home and car insurance
• Bank accounts/joint checking accounts (if you wish) TIP: Be sure to cash any checks you got as wedding gifts that show your maiden name before you change your last name.
• Credit/debit cards
• Email addresses and signatures
• Business cards
• Social media
• Order prints of your favorite photos from your big day.
• Write online reviews of your favorite vendors so future brides know what to expect.
• Live happily ever after!