Bring your girls on November 6 and enjoy drinks and cupcakes during your one-on-one fun personalized centerpiece workshop with Renee, the wedding planner at Hitch Studio! Bring your wedding reception vision to life as we mix-and-match decor items, choose colors and options, and create some custom centerpiece options. If you’ve started collecting some items you’d like to incorporate, bring those too! She’ll have a room full of tablescape pieces and you can pull from all the decoration options from Party Depot and Hitch Studio to create your favorite centerpieces! Rent them for your big day, book Hitch for your wedding, or simply take photos for inspiration to DIY. It’s a no-strings-attached wedding centerpiece session. While you’re there for your 45-minute session, you can also ask Renee anything about your wedding that you may have questions about (After all, she’s worked with over 150 brides on wedding styling and invitations!). She’s all yours!
Did you recently get engaged and need help getting started with the venue decorating process? Or are you just part of the decorating committee nominated by the bride-to-be? Whatever stage of the process you are in, let Hitch Studio lighten your load and make things easier for you. Hitch offers an experienced wedding designer with an eye for detail who wants your dream wedding to come to life. Bring your ideas and let Renee assist you by working her magic and turning your dreams into reality with her creativity, beautiful embellishments, and your personal vision in mind. No two tables will look exactly alike, and your wedding will be one of a kind — uniquely yours forever! So join Hitch for its one-on-one “Centerpiece Styling” sessions, and lets get started building your dream wedding.
At the “Centerpiece Sessions”, it’s Hitch Studio’s goal to help you in one of two ways:
Bride #1: You’re a bride with a vision and are confident in bringing it all together — plus, you have plenty of helpers the day of your wedding to set it all up. You’re ready to see all the elements finalized.
Bride #2: You’re a bride with a Pinterest Board full of ideas, but need help piecing together your centerpieces. You know what you like when you see it — and you need our help for that. You appreciate less stress by having Hitch Studio set up your decorations AND take them down at the end of your big day. You deserve to walk into the reception of your dreams, so take your wedding weekend and ENJOY it. After all, Hitch Studio is the expert at wedding styling — from lighting your wedding with romantic bistro lights and candles, to decorating an eye-catching head table.
What to bring:
- Your girlfriends, mom, mother-in-law to be, sisters, etc.!
- Your wedding Pinterest board
- Any items you already have that you want to incorporate into your centerpieces
What you get:
- 45-minute personalized centerpiece session with you and all your girls
- Free desserts and drinks for each attendee
- $25 credit toward rentals from Party Depot
- An offer for matching $100 deposit from Hitch Studio (We will match your $100 deposit if you book with Hitch that day! You pay $100. We pay $100. That means $200 toward your booking with Hitch Studio!)
- 15% off invitations from Hitch Studio within 15 days of the event
- Welcome bag of goodies, discounts and helpful planning sheets
- EARLY BIRDSwho register on or before October 23 — ONLY $50 (normally a $250 value) (includes entry fee for you and all your girlfriends — not per person)
- REGISTERon or after October 24 are $75 (normally a $250 value)
Where to go:
Old Market Veranda, Brookings, SD during your time slot!