Things we absolutely loved about Julianna + Austin’s September wedding:
- It had a vintage look with her grandmother’s candlesticks, lace doilies, candelabras, lamps, and more. It was so beautiful!
- We rented a mix of gold chiavari chairs and fruitwood chairs. Combining the two made for an eclectic and boho vintage feel. We loved it!
- They hung bistro lights above their wedding reception!
- Julianna made homemade caramels and served them piled high on her “sweets” table with caramel corn and apples.
- Speaking of popcorn, they also served dill pickle and cheddar flavored popcorn with chicken wings for social hour snacks!
- The cake was a wonderfully-simple naked cake. So charming. <3
- Their head table was king’s table style, but in a U-shape, which made the wedding party happy!
- Hitch Studio provided the gold chargers at each place setting, with rented taupe napkins and a menu on top. It perfected the tables.
- Their wedding favor was going to be wildflower seeds, but since they weren’t in season, they bagged up flower bulbs instead. What a fun parting gift!
- At the guest book table, they had cards where you could write the couple a prayer they would add to their prayer box. Awww.
- Family members made homemade cream cheese mints and we put them at each table on vintage plates.
- That they are so completely in love.
- And that Hitch Studio got to help make it all happen!
We could go on and on, but see for yourself why we absolutely loved these vintage and fall wedding details:
Hitch Studio provided the artificial flowers, the gold-dipped vases, the head table decor, eucalyptus runners, dusty rose cheesecloth runners, flameless candles, head table backdrop, bistro lights, and ivory lace trays. The bride brought everything else!
It was such a pleasure working with this couple. I wish them a lifetime of happiness!
Let us know if you want to rent our chargers, flowers or candles.
Let us know if you’d like us to coordinate the chair rentals and delivery.
Let us know if you’d like a wedding planner!
Hitch specializes in wedding coordinating and wedding style. Give us a call today — we’d love to hear more.