According to this article by TheKnot.com, the most popular wedding color palettes of 2019 were:
- Neutrals (Ivory, white, champagne, greenery)
- Shades of blue (Everything from dusty blue to navy blue)
- Metallics (gold, copper, silver, rose gold)
The most popular wedding colors in 2019 were:
- Dark blue
- Ivory/champagne and light pink
- Close behind were light green, light blue and dark green with 17 percent of couples choosing these colors
From what we’re seeing so far, 2020 is bringing color palettes like mauve + dusty pink with ivory, neutrals with greenery, and a very natural earthy tones like muted pink and muted eggplant.
If you would like to see Hitch Studio’s collection of our entire Decor Collection, you’ll find flowers, vases, lanterns, greenery photo backdrop wall, and details in all colors. We can make your color palette happen. We can bring your Pinterest board to life! We specialize in styling your reception tables and coordinating the details like lighting, furniture, rentals, ceremony details, and more.
Contact us today if you’d like your very own centerpiece showcase to make sure you love what you find here! We have wedding planners in Sioux Falls, SD and Brookings SD to serve you.
Personally, we here at Hitch Studio think the dusty blue, navy blue, and copper metallic happens to be our favorite and is going to be trending in 2020. It looks a little something like this: