As you know, Hitch Studio has three divisions: our graphic design division (doing website design, brochures, etc.), our wedding division (doing wedding invitation design and wedding decorating, etc.) and our retail division (our brick and mortar shop in downtown Brookings full of fun gifts and stationery). Carrie leads the graphic design division, Renee leads the wedding division, and now we’re looking for an official RETAIL MANAGER to help lead our store division!
Sooooo…here are the details! If you or anyone you know has a fun, responsible personality and at least three years of retail management experience, send a resume to info(at)hitchstudio.com before August 11, 2017!
Hitch Studio is looking to grow its family! We’re in search of the perfect person for our part-time retail/office manager position (with potential for full-time) to work 15-25 hours per week during the week and 1-2 Saturday shifts. Preference is given to candidates who are available to work year-round.
· Have a fun, hard-working, enthusiastic, professional, innovative, collaborative, positive work ethic and demeanor (…and must be okay with the occasional swear word, beer break, and team-building/group book study.)
· Have at least 3 years of retail managerial experience in a professional setting (strongly encouraged, but not required)
· Be comfortable with growing our social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.)
· Be tech-savvy, but love a creative environment
· Have a good eye for design and a love of stationery
· Show exceptional customer service skills
· Have a basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (strongly encouraged, but not required)
· Show leadership skills and exceptional customer service skills
· Lead and manage a group of employees
· Order new inventory for retail (find great products, browse catalogs, online orders, going to market, etc.)
· Input new merchandise into the Point of Sale software system (Sticker items and get ready for shelves)
· Schedule retail associate shifts
· Conduct day-to-day operations (deposits at bank, opening mail, etc.)
· Merchandise the store
· Generate reports for weekly meetings with owners (Carrie and Renee)
· Learn about all divisions of business (could answer questions at any time)
· Implement an online retail store
· Plan and execute/attend in-store retail events (Sip & Shop, Workshops, Trick or Treat, Letters to Santa, Crazy Days, special promos, etc.)
· Suggest advertising ideas for the retail store
How to apply:
Send your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 11th, 2017.