After countless hours of wedding planning, you’re almost there! You’ve worked so hard for your perfect day, and the last thing that you want is for all of those special details to be forgotten. Don’t forget to tell your wedding photographer to snap these 10 pictures!
- Invitation, program, rings, cuff links, perfume, a few flowers and greens in a stationery flat lay format. This is a great way to save all the details and feel of the wedding!
- Close-up shot of the wedding bands. A picture of your wedding bands is a timeless, must-have.
- Bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres. Whether your flowers are real or faux, the photos will keep them alive forever!
- Bridesmaids receiving their bouquets. The bridesmaids are important supporters of your day, and you will want candid photos of them enjoying the day.
- Mother of the bride helping with bride’s dress, veil, shoes, necklace, earrings, etc. A candid moment between mom and daughter is a MUST have, and will be cherished for years to come.
- Groom getting ready with his father and groomsmen. Another candid photo that is timeless and necessary!
- Dad whispering last-minute advice to groom. A heartwarming father-son moment is a must-have photo!
- First look with bride and groom. This one might seem like a no-brainer, but is often one of the most cherished photos.
- Exterior and interior shots of the site before guests arrive. A photo of the venue before guests arrive will show how all of your planning came together and paid off!
- The cake, serving utensils, hors d’oeuvres, other food and favors. You might not be able to remember the taste, but a photo can preserve the table spread forever!
While some of these 10 photos seem obvious, others can easily be forgotten. You deserve to preserve each detail of your wedding day! Want to see more photo ideas? The Wedding Day Designer has pages of checklists, including 100+ more photo ideas to ensure your photographer captures the whole day!