When I met with Maquenzie to start the wedding planning process, she was certain of two things: she wanted to marry Erik and she wanted a blush pink and greenery wedding. On July 13, 2019, she got both! It was so beautiful to watch their wedding ceremony and watch her light up when she saw her wedding reception decorations for the first time. That’s it. That’s our goal here at Hitch Studio! We want to make sure your marriage is even more beautiful than the wedding we’re styling for you.
And talk about styling. Their wedding was gorgeous! If you’re anything like Maquenzie, you want blush pink lace linens and eucalyptus wrapped around your cocktail tables during social hour. You want blush pink bridesmaids dresses and greenery accents on your cake. You want a head table that’s lit up and stunning. You want a grand archway entrance into your reception with flowing fabric and blush pink flowers with greenery. You want a sparkler exit at the end of the night for sure! You want chair covers with blush pink sashes and centerpieces that are full of blush pink flowers, gray lanterns and greenery all around. You want cupcakes and cheesecakes (homemade, I might add) that have pink lace liners. You want blush pink flowers down your ceremony aisle. You want bistro lights hung above the reception venue space – along with a fabric canopy and a lit chandelier over your dance floor. Maybe you have a vision board that looks like this.
If you do, prepare to fall in love with her wedding details. We did exactly all of this Maquenzie and Erik’s wedding day!
If you’re still decided on whether or not to hire a wedding planner, go through that amazing list of details you want on your wedding day and consider these things:
- Who will put those custom linens on your cocktail tables?
- Who will keep your wedding cake and desserts refrigerated until it’s the perfect time to put them out for social hour?
- Who will rent, haul, set up, hang lights, and take down and return the head table backdrop and grand entrance? (By the way, take-down doesn’t start until midnight). 🙂
- Who will coordinate your sparkler exit with blow torches and buckets of water? (And lining up the guests who’ve been drinking that day. Haha!)
- Who will put on your chair covers and tie your sashes perfectly? Who will take them off at the end of the night?
- Who will style your centerpieces and decorate your tables exactly how you want them without you having to check in?
- Who will decorate your ceremony aisle, guest book table, card box, and In Memory table? Who will stay and transport it all to your reception before guests arrive at social hour?
- Where will you get the bistro lights that you’re hanging above your reception space? Who will hang them? (In this case, it was the Swiftel Center in Brookings, South Dakota – using the bistro lights from Hitch Studio!)
- Who will greet guests and hand out the “Kids Meal” table tents and refill nuts and mints during your social hour?
If any of these tasks have you worried or nervous about assigning them – or how to accomplish them, Hitch Studio would LOVE to help your wedding day be the day you dreamed of! Sparkler exit and all! You shouldn’t have to stress about any of these details. You should be enjoying the best day of your life with your best friends and family who love you (not putting anyone to work that day). Let us roll up our sleeves and do the work for you (and your family), so everyone can sit back, relax, and ENJOY your wedding day.
One perk that might make your decision easier is that with any Level 1 (1 Carat), Level 2 (2 Carat) or Level 3 (3 Carat) wedding planning services with Hitch, you get to use ALL of our decorations for FREE. That means any vase, wood slab, artificial flower, greenery, lantern, tray, flameless candles at no extra cost to you. It’s already included in our reasonable pricing. For a full list of what we carry in our “Décor Collection”, and what you’d have access to if you hire Hitch, click here to see everything.
If you’re not quite sure if you need full wedding planning services, Hitch Studio also sells the Wedding Day Designer guide, which is a timeline and checklist planner of all the tasks that you can check off while planning your wedding. We have Centerpiece Styling services, which means we provide the starter centerpiece rentals, and you can set them up and take them down. Return everything to us after your wedding day. If you’re covered on wedding decorations, Hitch Studio can also design your wedding invitations, save the dates, and programs.
Hitch Studio is a full-service wedding styling shop – from décor to invitations.
Reach out today if you’d like to talk through some of these options for your wedding. We’d be delighted to help with our trained employees and wedding certified staff members!
Happy planning — and congratulations again, Maquenzie and Erik!